Offshore (non-routine lifting)
For offshore related work Euro-Rigging, as an independent engineering and consultancy bureau for lifting work and transport, has a special offshore team available fully certified and inspected and ready to carry out projects and supervise special lifting assignments offshore. In addition Euro-Rigging adheres to the guidelines of Nogepa, we are a member of the IRO and are working towards FPAL registration.
The following also applies offshore: Our services allow customers to eliminate risks as far as possible. They can begin a major project knowing they are well prepared. This can also take place under the supervision of one of our consultants/project engineers. In particular, we pay special attention to projects for which a standard solution is not possible.
Engineering in the areas of lifting and transport
- drawing up lifting and transport plans for non-routine lifting and transport operations
- preparation of risk analyses
- drawing up of step-by-step plans and method statements as part of the project preparation
- engineering of special lifting and transport facilities
- adaptation of existing lifting and transport equipment
Consultancy in the areas of lifting and transport
- drafting of independent lifting and transport studies
- assessment of submitted lifting and transport plans
- supervision of the implementation of lifting and transport activities
- design and certification of lifting and transport facilities
- site surveys offshore
- analysis of accidents and incidents with respect to lifting and transport.
- general inspection of all lifting and transport equipment
- Oil and gas companies
- Engineering companies
- Contractors and offshore installation companies
- Suppliers and manufacturers of heavy (offshore) equipment
- lifting and transport companies